Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to Against the Stream

Have you ever heard the expression, "still waters run deep"?  I am sure you have and am equally sure you know the meaning of that phrase.  Those that know me personally, understand quickly that there is a complex world residing in my brain.  I am quiet in appearance, but passionate and screaming on the inside.  I have deep convictions, big feelings, driving passions and a sincere heart that loves to show it's face from time to time.  I invite you to "Against the Stream" to share in my thoughts, ideas, feelings and convictions.

Why the title?  I truly am not a rebel without a cause!  I have always "gone against the stream", all my life.  Again, not out of rebellion, but out of a desire to be unique and set apart.  Everything in my life is ""set apart" from my faith, to my cleaning, to my home education and even my approach for our family healthcare.  As believers, we are called to be set apart...to be in this world, but not of it.  I think I take that mantra and carry it into every aspect of my life.

So please, follow me and join our family as we live and love..moving through this world...Against the Stream :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! I am a follower and can't read to read more, please fee free to follow my blog also! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete